I was a Jejemon
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
         I know that Jejemon fever was depreciated & over. Unlike before, you can hear it every where-- on the radio, television, your seat mate, bus on the way home & to tell you honestly I felt irritated. Every thing that is overuse is annoying & you all know that. With all my truthfulness & candidness. I was a JEJEMON -- note the word "was" so it means "BEFORE" ( just clarifying with that) -- now, you can laugh! haha. I know it's kinda weird hating people on what they are even if it is same as you were previously. Hope you get what I really mean with that.

       I was a Jejemon way back when I was in High school, with all my peace sign, pa-cute & absurdly emo poses with many of my pictures but I am kind of proud though that even I was a jejebaby I am kind of "angat" to the others. Why? Beside with my sticky caps texting, I'd been using Photoshop since then so I don't have to use those super fake glittery effect or paint stuff like that.

Wanna see my Jeje-pictures? Hold your breath ----- & laugh! XD
 

                     
              
             
             
          *thank goodness my Jejemon days are over LOL! :)